Membership Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF GRIPPED MEMBERSHIP HOLDERS
These terms and conditions apply at all times
- We may change, at any time, our terms and conditions and any rules relevant to how we run Gripped. These terms and conditions replace any previous version.
- Unless stated otherwise, all memberships are for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. Within these 12 months, our regular yearly opening dates and daily opening times will still apply. Please see our opening calendar for more details on when we're open.
- Members are only able to book three dates at one time. Another booking can be made once a member has attended Gripped for one of their three initial bookings.
- A membership gives you unlimited pre-booked access to Gripped during advertised opening hours, except for a number of blackout dates.
- Entrance to Gripped will not be allowed without a valid Membership on their account.
- Any change of address and account details must be notified in writing by email to email@example.com.
- Membership fees are paid in full at the time of application by card.
- In all cases, we will not refund Membership payments.
- Memberships are non-transferable. Any misuse of the pass (including another person using your card) will result in confiscation without compensation and refused entry for that person.
- We accept no liability for loss or damage to customers’ or their children or guests’ property on our premises or in the car park.
- To protect all our customers, children and guests’ safety, any Gripped guest must follow all health and safety guidelines as instructed, and pay particular attention to all notices and signs relevant to health and safety. If you do not understand a notice or sign, please ask one of our team members.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry and revoke a Membership at any time without refund.
- Last admission is always three hours before the stated closing time.
- We require all members to have a photo for registration and verification purposes.