Terms & Conditions
Your commitment to us
When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between Gripped (Hobbledown West London Ltd) and yourself. No contract exists between you and Gripped (Hobbledown West London Ltd) for the sale of any tickets until we have received and accepted your order and received payment in full. Once cleared funds are received, there is a binding contract between us.
Online Tickets Terms & Conditions of uses
- Tickets purchased online may not be used in conjunction with any other special offer or promotion.
- Following the purchase of an online ticket no refunds can be given, and you cannot cancel your tickets or resell them. However, if there is a genuine reason you need to change the date of or postpone your visit, then we will do our very best to accommodate this. You will need to fill in our booking change form for your request to be considered. Any booking changes will incur an administration fee.
- Any discounts or offers online are available for limited quantities and periods only and shall not be available on bookings made in person.
- Entry is only permissible when the ticket is printed out or the Booking Reference Number is given.
- All persons covered by the Gripped online ticket must enter the attraction at the same time.
- There is no child only entry to Gripped.
- Tickets purchased online are only valid for the date for which they were purchased. Should they be used on dates other than that for which they were purchased, Gripped reserve the right to refuse entry.
- On the day prices exclude any current on the day offers/discounts.
The description and price of tickets you order will be shown on the Gripped website at the time you place your order. Prices are in £ Sterling and inclusive of any applicable taxes. There are no surcharges and once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your tickets. We reserve the right to change the prices displayed on the website without notice. We accept most major credit and debit cards in partnership with our payment gateway.
To ensure that your online shopping experience is secure, your credit / debit card details will be encrypted on a secure server to minimize the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
Zero Tolerance POlicy
The Escapade Group takes it very seriously if a member of our team, contractors or visitors is treated in an abusive or violent way.
The company supports a 'Zero Tolerance' policy. This states that our team, contractors, or others visiting (Guests) Escapade Group premises should be able to do so without fear of being attacked or abused.
To successfully provide our services, a mutual respect between all the team and visitors must be in place. Our team aim to be polite, helpful, and sensitive to all guests’ individual needs and circumstances.
However, aggressive behaviour, be it violent or abusive, will not be tolerated and may result in person or persons being removed either temporarily or permanently excluded from all Escapade Group sites. In extreme cases, the police may be contacted.
Below are example of types of behaviour that would be found unacceptable; this is not an exhaustive list. Our team understand that an upset or distressed person or persons do not always act in a reasonable manner, and will take this into consideration when trying to deal with a misunderstanding or complaint.
- Using bad language or swearing at our team, contractors or other visitors
- Any physical violence towards any member of the team, contractors, or other guests, such as pushing or shoving.
- Verbal abuse towards our team in any form including verbally insulting the staff
- Racial abuse and sexual harassment
- Persistent or unrealistic demands that cause stress to team will not be accepted. Requests will be met wherever possible, and explanations given when they cannot.
- Causing damage/stealing from the company premises
- Being under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Failing to follow reasonable instructions given by our by our team, to safeguard the welfare of person or persons
- Acting in any manner that would cause distress or injury to any of our animals.
We ask you to treat our team and guests courteously at all times.
Limitation of Liability
Hobbledown West London Ltd’s total liability for in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the goods. The limitation on any exclusion from liability contained in these conditions shall be subject to the provisions of second 2(1) of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977. Hobbledown West London Ltd will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet and Communication outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
Photography and recordings
On select occasions, Hobbledown Heath or other authorised parties may carry out photography and/or video recording at our sites. These photographs or recordings may feature visitors.
By accepting our terms of service, you are consenting to the use of such images and/or recordings by us for advertising, promotional materials, and for internal purposes. This includes editing and modification.
By accepting our terms of service, you also acknowledge and agree that you will not receive compensation if we use such images and/or recordings for any of the purposes above, and that the copyright for these materials belongs to Hobbledown Heath, or the relevant authorised party.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
VIEWPOINT Photography and Video Footage
- The Viewpoint add-on camera system records video and images. By choosing to use this service, you accept that you will be filmed for the production of stills and video. This footage may be used by Gripped London for promotional purposes. If you would prefer not to share your footage, please let a member of the team know when booking.
- Gripped London do not accept any liability if the video service cannot be provided for whatever reason. Data provided when booking, including your e-mail and mobile phone number will be shared for the purpose of providing you with the footage.
- In the case of children under the age of 18, you accept and consent by making the booking that still or video images of children will be taken when purchasing the video service.
- Many of our visitors will also be capturing video and photographs whilst using the Gripped London. By attending our site, you understand and accept that we are not responsible for the use of any images of you that may be captured in this way.